دورة Windows Server 2016 Securing Identities and Information مجانا باللغة الانجليزي
- Length: 6 weeks
- Effort: 2 to 4 hours per week
- Price: FREE
Add a Verified Certificate for $99 USD
- Institution: Microsoft
- Subject: Computer Science
- Level: Intermediate
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English
Share this course with a friend
- Experience with Windows Server administration.
- Experience with Active Directory technologies.
- Windows PowerShell will be the preferred tool when implementing features in this course.
About this course
IT Administrators must implement secure identity management solutions across multiple devices, platforms, and applications. Windows Server 2016 enhances their ability to do just that, and to implement effective identity management within their environments.
In this course, you will implement various technologies to effectively manage this process, including Active Directory Federation Service (AD FS), Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Privileged Access Management (PAM), Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS), and Just Enough Administration (JEA).
Administrators need to understand important security concepts like principle of least privilege, authentication and encryption protocols, user account life cycle, and more, in conjunction with the technologies themselves. This course will provide you with an overview of the concepts and processes as well as the technologies.
What you’ll learn
- How to use Active Directory Federation Service (AD FS) to provide federated identity and single sign-on to your users.
- Implementation of Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) to seamlessly bridge multiple on-premises authentication stores.
- Utilization of Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) to help safeguard digital information from unauthorized use.
- How to use Just Enough Administration (JEA) to effectively delegate and restrict administrator privileges.
Meet the instructors